China — Kazakhstan
Recently, international cooperation between China and Kazakhstan has strengthened. The countries are entering into new agreements and developing programs to increase trade turnover and optimize customs operations.
In 2023–24, the focus is on increasing the capacity of road transport at the China–Kazakhstan border. Customs checkpoints are also being modernized, and digital solutions are being implemented for swift document processing and border crossing time reduction.
For the Kazakh market, China has long been the main partner for importing goods. The enhancement of logistical connections indicates significant prospects for increasing trade turnover.
SYNEX Logistics acts as a direct 3PL operator for companies in China and Kazakhstan. We have streamlined processes to ensure:
- Rail freight transportation;
- Road freight transportation;
- Customs clearance in Kazakhstan and documentation for foreign economic activity;
- Contract logistics in Kazakhstan.
Our company has developed efficient products for multimodal transportation:
- China, Kazakhstan, and Europe, including the use of TMTM;
- Europe/Ukraine — Kazakhstan (by sea to China, then transshipment to the railway China — Kazakhstan).
SYNEX Logistics has offices and operational teams in EU countries, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan. Therefore, we confidently state that we provide reliable support for cargo transportation across all countries, except Russia and Belarus.